THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 26, 2010

So it is a little after 8:15 in the morning and I am sitting at East Clayton Elementary School watching tv and waiting for my sister to handle some business. I love the fact that she is an assistant principal and soon to become a principal. Apparently the United States needs more African American male teachers. I wonder if I am going to attempt to be one of those males. I am pretty sure that I can get a job in education without a problem, but I am trying to figure out if that is what I want to do. I can see myself getting involved in education, being exposed to the problems, and not wanting to get out until I made changes. Which I guess isn't really a bad thing. I don't want to spend my days dealing with bad kids though...decisions decisions.

Anyway, another week of doing pretty much nothing. I am supposed to be going to dinner with Albie tonight which will be fun because I haven't seen her in forever. This weekend should be ridiculous though. Jersey Shore watch party Thursday, hanging out/seeing some friends Friday, and Maybe going to Detroit on Saturday and then I will be getting ready to head out to Hawaii and hopefully I will get my new MacBook Pro sometime this week. Fingers crossed. I am ready to get back to school! Only three weeks off!

No comments: